Mathews XT/LD

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by cnorth, Jan 22, 2006.

1. cnorth

cnorth Junior Member

Has anybody shot the new mathews XT or LD? I'm shooting the LX, and I was thinking of changing bows. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. GOD BLESS, and thanks.
    Chad

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

The XT is a very nice shooting bow. We got out Demo bow in and I set it up for guys to shoot with a Copper John sight and a Whisker biscuit. Typical hunting setup.

I was shooting it in the range one day and thought I would shoot a 300 with it. Shot 299 out of 300 just goofing around. Very nice for a 31" bow.

3. Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over Member

I have only shot the XT so I can't compare with the LD or LX.

The XT is a very smooth, stable feeling bow in my opion. I have the 06' Allegiance with smooth cams and I would have to say that the XT has the smoother draw of the two. Very nice bow and seems to be a great shooter.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Shot the ld on sunday and all i can say is wow I thought the regular Switchback was smooth, this thing was sicksmooth, yes i did say sicksmooth, and quite.;)

5. John-in-VA

John-in-VA Junior Member

I have a switchback .I shot the xt it's a sweet shooting bow .My friend just got an ld ,he said he love's it . He had a switchback and said he like's the ld better . I had an LX it was a great shooting bow .But for me It was hot and cold . One day I would shoot light's out and the next day I'd shoot like light's off . they are both great bow's .Try to shoot them and see what you think .