Member problem?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by n8dc, Sep 11, 2008.

1. n8dc

n8dc New Member

I signed up over a week ago and i found some arrow shafts in the classifieds i wanted to purchase . I asked for a paypal addy and was given it and also an acknowledgment that my payment was received and they would go out the next day.. Almost 2 weeks from KY and no pm or email answer ???
    ecmbowhunter was the seller .. Just wondering where they are. ???
    I hope there is another problem but they didnt get here .
    Anyone know this guy ???
    Dave

2. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

I've never dealt with him, but he has been around a while so hopefully someone else here will be able to help you out.

Most everyone on here are honest folk so maybe it is an honest mistake.

3. have you tried to contact him? I always try to give the seller the benifit of dought, but its a good thing you used paypal, you might have a chance to get your money back just incase, good luck

4. J.Blay

J.Blay New Member

I bought shafts from him. I don't remember how long delivery took, but it must've been reasonable, or I wouldn't be planing on buying from him again, and I do. The price was fair, also.

5. n8dc

n8dc New Member

Ya i pm'd him and email but no answer.. Stuff happens so id like to believe there was a mix up but without any return contact i wonder.. I will give it till the end of next week . Thanks for your input guys..
    Dave

6. skycomag

skycomag New Member

if you paid thru paypal,just file a dispute with them.
    he suppose to respond to their request.this might get him to ans. your e-mail.
    if he doesn't you know is his selling is questionable.
    if he doesn't respond paypal will get get your money back,either with a credit card credit or if you pay with paypal buyers credit you'll only great a credit to your account.
    let paypal help.
    after you get a decision from paypal than you rec. a crdit and no arrows the file a complaint with this forum since he hasn't followed the rules.
    best of luck

7. SinGin

SinGin Banned

If it's the same guy, it looks like he was on here about 11:30 this morning. I hope everything works out for you. And if it does you need to post it so everyone isn't hesitant about dealing with this person. It's only fair. But if he cheats you out of your money post his name for eveyone to see.:fencing:

8. n8dc

n8dc New Member

Ok i filed a dispute with paypal this morning as its been 2 weeks and im not getting any response from the seller. Im not gonna trash anyone and i will let you know the out come .
    Dave

9. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

I agree 100% if this guys rips you off,you have every right to drag him through the coals,and let your fellow honest archers know he's bad.
    With all the joking i do and others do on this web site one thing i really hate is a theif and they need to be rooted out,good luck i hope you do get your arrows.

10. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Paypal will help

Takes time but hopefully you will get your money back.

Give badfeedback for him. Sucks him not answering pms here. Be sure and inform Chris, we sure dont need him buying or selling here.
    DB

11. n8dc

n8dc New Member

Geeze im not sure what happened but i found a couple posts?
    Hey the arrows arrived today. He was late on shipping .. Ok thats fine.. Im not gonna ask about the emails and the pm's but i have them and they are good.....
    Thanks .
    All is well
    Dave:peace:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Thats great to hear. Glad things worked out well.:peace:

13. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Good deal!!! I had a problem last season with a guy that took me several months to resolve. After I called the sherriffs office. I am glad you got what you payed for. I did not.