Message to Frank!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 3, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I heard it from a bird, that mathews has had to stop production of all new Switchback XT's, All have all ready been made for this year as we have sold too many and our production team has decided to call it quits, as all those who have orderd have been filled and we are sorry but you are ---- out of luck buddy.

2. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

I wonder why its taking so long for his bow to come in I ordered mine on 2-14 and got it on 2-28 and that was a week later than they said it should have been there. We ordered almost the same thing 70# pull I got a 28 in. draw. Weird huh I live farther from Matthews too.:noidea:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

You're a sick individual BOWMAN

That is not funny at all!!! My dealer will just have to sell me an Apex for the same price :rockon: I ordered my bow on 2-20-06 so maybe this monday it will be there:biggrin1: If not I will be snatching the demo model at the shop as it is 70# and 29". Anyhow I just want bowman to know he is a real pal with a rotten sense of humor.

Frank

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hey Frank have you looked at the Mathews sight lately they are saying the same thing!!!!!:noidea::biggrin1:

5. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

I cant get on mathews site I was wanting to look at the mini Genesis for the boy but oh-well maybe later

6. BowhuntnHoosier

Whatever

I have no doubt they are having trouble making these bows fast enough. They are awesome shooters. But I am sure they will get caught up soon. Hey xt4me did you say your bow was 28" I could probably adj to fit that:biggrin1: :laugh: Deal or No Deal?????

Frank

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

If you add a long enough string loop you can make any draw work.:peace: How about i think maybe, no deal!!!!! Keep dreamin buddy cuz somtimes dreams come true.

8. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

talk to me about it after I ruin a doz. more arrows its getting expensive shooting this thing:doh:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Come on boys lets hear the arrow slappin noise!!!!!:biggrin1:

10. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

thats what im not likeing its not really slapping much its driving the nocks about 3/4 of the way down the shaft so im getting some really long arrows:frusty:

11. Firewalker

Firewalker Junior Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Still gotta love that noise though.:rockon:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

I wanna make that noise

Hey guys I can't wait til I am making that noise with my XT. Gonna be turning my 28" arrows in to around 56" logs. You guys better buy some stock in nocks cause I'm gonna ruin several the first week I have my XT.:rockon:

Frank

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hey guys no need to buy stock in nock company, cuz hes useing a Whisker Bisquick, Now buying stock in fletching company might be worth looking into:biggrin1: :peace:

15. BowhuntnHoosier

hahaha

Your so funny Bowman whats wrong did someone with a biscuit outshoot you today.:laugh: I can't help it that they are such a great rest. I have been shooting my current arrows fletched with Blazers and have not had one peel off. You should buy yourself a biscuit then you may actually understand why so many people are using them.:peace:

Frank

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Nah I did not see any of those old things there. And as a matter of fact when I left I was in 1st place and w/only one group left to come in after us, all shooting a in adifferent class I think I did all right.:biggrin1:

17. BowhuntnHoosier

1st Place

Good job :rockon: But just think how much better you would have done with a biscuit:biggrin1: I can't help it I just love kicking this dead horse around. You better be careful bowman that your dropaway does'nt dropoff your bow:laugh: Congrats on the shoot my friend.

Frank

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Fall off my bow, You came all the way to NY just to losen my arrow rest????:doh: :biggrin1:

19. BowhuntnHoosier

Who me????

Now you know I would not do that to such an upstanding and considerate fella like yourself ole pal.:cool: NY??? Dont worry about me coming there I am from a town with a population of about 3000 and it still scares the beejeebaas out of me sometimes. Can you see me in NY----NO WAY.

Frank

20. cparcher-louer

cparcher-louer Junior Member

Bowhuntnhoosier

You can also spray some armor all on your vanes for shooting through your wisker biscuit. You won't tear any kind of vane with it then. It works great. I' ve tried it with all the major fletching companys. Blazers work with out armor all, however it still greatly reduces drag on your arrow and you will gain a little bit of speed, not very much, but you will. I personally think you can't beat the WB for hunting. To each their own. I like Bodoodle for 3-D and I can't wait to try out the new Air-Rest. It centers your arrow w/ magnets. Look it up. They had it on display at the ATA show this year.