Michigan Largest indoor archery range

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by whitetail99, Jan 11, 2007.

1. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

Well I have to say I am VERY excited to have some great news for all archers in the Michigan area. Full Quiver has been rebuilt and its HUGE! Not only is it huge it going to look like a world class archery facility. The indoor range is going shooting area is 90 feet wide and 200 feet deep. My understanding is going to extremely well lighted and heated. The observation area is going to have the look of a log cabin with field stone and a fire place. It also going to have a separate children's play area with TV. Plenty of setting and amenity's that is going to make this one fantastic experience for all who enjoy this sport of archery. The main parking area is also well lighted and should easily host more than 200 cars. So many die hard shooters are going to be make this home away from home. By the way I am lucky enough its only 15 minutes from my home.:amen:

2. whitetail99

The address is
    9309 Webb Road
    Wales, MI. 48027
    They have not hooked the phone line back up yet but this was the old number 1-810-325-1307

3. whitetail99

4. tek

tek Senior Member

That would be really really nice to have a place like that near by. I know you will love it!!

5. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

well your going to have lot's o fun:peace:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

that place looks awsome....

7. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Looks like a great place. But what is their prices going to be like with that kind of overhead?

Mo.Hick

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

are you talking about the roof????:biggrin1:

9. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Take it how you want to Bowman. A poor boy like me probably couldn't afford to buy things out of a new building like that.:biggrin1:

Mo.Hick:

10. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Nice that someone has one :rockon: Believe it or not the Kansas City area is now without an indoor archery range. Last store around, closed last month. We only have about 2 archery shops in the whole area and neither one has an indoor range. If I only had the $$ to invest.

11. eclips3

eclips3 Junior Member

12. whitetail99

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I just got directions and for me it would be 558.6 miles....
    says it would take 9hrs and ten minuets, the only problem is I would have to get a passport as i would have to cross into canada and then back out of canada.....:biggrin1:

so that would add oh at least a few hours either way to go thru customs and can you imagine if they found out i had archery equipment.....:noidea:

14. whitetail99

Indoor Benefit Shoot Feb 3-4 at Full Quiver

Full Quiver is hosting its first 3D shoot February 3rd and 4th.
    1st Place Open class $200.00 {based on 25 shooters}
    1st Place Hunter class Whisper Creek bow
    1st Place Youth PSE Nova bow
    Children 7 and under shoot for free
    To sign up or for more info call : C.R LaFata 810-378-5124

Need some FREE practice time Tuesday, January 30th and Wednesday, January 31st Full quiver and more invites you to join us for a FREE shoot from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. While you're there, register for the 2007 leagues!

Here is the web link http://www.fullquiverandmore.com/sched.html

SWEEEEEET!

15. FBAXIS

FBAXIS Junior Member

Might Have To Make A Road Trip. Wife Could Drop Me Off And Go See Her Brother.

16. whitetail99

Open free shoot January 30 and 31

17. whitetail99

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

18. big scores

big scores banned from AT

Can you see the heat bill????

$$$$$$

19. whitetail99

WOW
    I just got back from Full Quiver and it is a world class facility easily! They have went all out and it shows. I was told they have 72 3D targets out. I did not try counting my self but its overwhelming in its size and scope. My wife and children really enjoy shooting. Well heated and plenty of tables and chairs for every one. The lighting is perfect in my opinion. Like a dork I forgot to take pictures. At the time I was in a rush and trying to talk to several people as well.:welcome:

20. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Wow that place looks so sweet. Glad you have someplace so close. Oh and by the way "YOU DID WHAT?????"..........................................................................................forgot to take pictures. We may have to take a vote to ban you for awhile for forgetting to take pics.:laugh: J/K Please try to get us some pics when you can. :peace: