Mission Archery

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Dec 9, 2006.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Just found this on the Mathews site. http://forums.mathewsinc.com/viewtopic.php?t=48462

Seems Mathews now has a sister company that will help out those of us who cannot afford top of the line prices. Like Hoyt has Reflex and Bowtech has Diamond. X3,X4,X5 ATA length 33" IBO 310 prices I believe are $359-$559. Check them out they have pics on the link.:peace:

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

first off whats that supposed to mean????sarcastic......

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and second this is kinda cool......now just about everyone can afford these....and the shop where I work part time was looking for a different line to carry......

5. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Its about time if you ask me. They were the only ones out of the big 3 that did'nt have a low cost line. Next question will they be selling these in the box stores like reflex and diamond? Don't quite like the name it sounds more like a model of bow instead of a make. Oh well if that new bowtech guardians looks can grow on me I am sure the name will too

6. tek

tek Senior Member

Are all 3 of the bows the same except for the riser cutouts?

For a hunting bow, 33" a/a length must be the most popular as there are lots of them in the market these days.

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No, It means very interesting...It's like Henry Ford...Making it affordable to the masses...I am genuinely interested..and I am DEEPLY HURT you would imply otherwise...:Cry:

:pound: :loco: It is kinda interesting though...

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

What you MEANT to say was...

"Wow this would be interesting and ground breaking if they would have done it 5 years ago when the other "big names" did it!"

Granted PSE has been doing it for years, they just don't sell under an alternate name... ehh well.

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yes...Thank you Dredly, That's exactly what I meant to say...:biggrin1: