Mom and Kids......

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by IChim2, Aug 2, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Just got in from vacation and while unloadng the camper our Beagle was barking in the back of the house and when i stepped out on the back deck these were looking at me.....the 2 youngsters are to the left.I thought it would make a cool screen saver.

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

That's cool. You need to see if you can zoom in and crop it some to get the shingles out of the way.

Ron

3. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

cool, did you unload on them?

4. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I here that everone is wearing spots this year.:evil:

5. IChim2

sorry that the pic isn't that great...They were in the shadows.I was able to crawl to the shed which made it about 18-20 yds.I should have used the flash.

6. IChim2

i'll try this but should have used the darn flash.

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Nice pic and one I am sure you are proud of . Not many folks ahve a deer that claoe in there back yards,

8. IChim2

A few weeks ago my wife and i were eating breakfast on the back deck at about 7am and here comes a 6pt covered in velvet and stop about 30yds from us and i tried to sneak in and get the camera but he saw me and walked up in the trees far enough that i couldn't get the pic...Darn it.Theres crop feilds on both sides of our land and they funnel through here back and forth but i won't hunt them on our land....On our land their free to walk in peice.It's kinda crazy that i could hang a stand and probbly have no probblem filling my tags but i choose to drive 40 miles out to Mark Twain Forests.

9. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Very cool. Its cool when they are that close to your yard.