Morning check in thread!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by BUNNYMAN, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Westy

Westy Aussie Member

Hi L.C well then there were only 2 ,I miss the heady days of laughter and the joke by Carpie and Gator ..
    I hope this finds you well and enjoying a Folgers Mate

Cheers Tim

2. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

hello Westy. haven't been on here for a while. busy tell that other site what color bow string to buy.

3. Westy

Westy Aussie Member

Well it looks as if I'm the very last of the survivors here on this thread so I just wanted to say to you all past and present members

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS....

were having a thunderstorm for Christmas morning here if you can believe it WoW....

4. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

Hello Westy. wondering what happen to our buddies on here. guess they finally got a life and left. lol. I had to give up archery for about 7 years to take care of wife. going to start back shooting this year. had to crank the bow down to 40 lbs. when you hit the 80 mark your body wont do what your mind thinks it can. hope you have a wonderful day. naw make that a year.

5. Westy

Westy Aussie Member

Hi L.C how are you mate??? Long time no Chat old Son!! 40 Pounds well my dads 84 and he can't even remember his name anymore so your doing very well IMHO !!!! i'll P.M you!!

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well its not morning here, but I am checking in. How has everyone been? Too Long....

7. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

In archery terms not so good. Hurt my arm last fall and i haven't been able to draw a 40# bow more than about a dozen times before I have to quit and the shots are extremely inconsistent. I've pretty well resigned myself to hunting with a crossbow. I'm guessing it could be corrected with surgery but I'm not really interested in exploring that until I just have to.

8. Westy

Westy Aussie Member

Still on the prowl here from time to Year LOL

9. Hawkins305

Hawkins305 penseeker2

Morning all's, Happy Armed Forces Day :D

10. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

hey y'all. it's been a while since I have been on here. last time I was here I said I was going to try and get a black bear. to make a long story short, I didn't. saw a couple but to far for a shot. guess I'll have to get my friend Westy to do it for me. hey Westy you still here.

11. Westy

Westy Aussie Member

Yer L.C tried to get you a bear but failed will a couple of Koala Bears do you instead????

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Its been a scorcher here the last week. Hope everyone is doing well. Looking into 60# limbs for my SBXT. Rotator cuff tear is not a good thing.

13. J.C.

J.C. Active Member

It ain't Morning but I'm checking in anyway :cool: