Mossy Oak APX.....clothing....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Oct 21, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

this stuff is great I was going to get under armor the other night and while I was at GM I found the APX......seems as though this stuff is the best of all worlds....its camo.....its warm....its compression.....its comfortable....its got scent stopper and its cheaper than under armor......this stuff is awsome....This afternoon, I wore it and a light layer of camo and I was plenty warm.....it was about 45degrees and the wind was blowing.......I am a person who gets cold if the temp goes below 50.......I have never figured out why I get cold so easily.....

I know i am asking for it but its probably cuz I shoot a Mathews.....

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Actually my wife gets cool all the time too... I've asked her why on several occasions and the anwser I always get is "well when you bleed..." at that point I cover my ears and run away.

maybe you have the same problem? (Sorry I could have just bashed mathews but I think this was much more fun)

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

now thats funny right there......now see guys this is how to take the dreded ones humor......

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

look what I found on page 50......:biggrin1:

5. The Mossy Oak APX line up is no doubt, one of the best, and most diverse hunting gear line ups out there. With a myriad of different layers and material to choose from - you simply can NOT go woring.

And the Mods on the Mossy Oak Forums rock too!:rockon:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your a mod there arent you......:noidea:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

still cold Adam? :laugh:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nah...the snow finally melted.....I am only cold when sitting in the stand for long periods of time.....:biggrin1:

9. Relentless

Relentless Junior Member

I have the APX,b ut a buddy of mine just got some Rivers West stuff and it is awesome....warm as hell, not bulky. www.riverswest.com