Most painful thing I did this weekend was....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by my3sons&I, Apr 7, 2008.

1. my3sons&I

my3sons&I New Member

pull an arrow out of my coyote 3d target with my new arrow puller and drove the knock thru my jeans and into my left thigh! The second most painful was pulling the broken knock out of my thigh with the tweezers back at the house. Did you know that arrow knocks make a good plug to stop the bleeding? I do now. As my oldest boy looked on in horror I said to him, "at least it wasn't a foot higer." :biggrin1:

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

OUCH!!!

I shipped your quiver today, does that make it feel better. You should be seeing it in about 3 days!:biggrin1:

3. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

The most painful thing I did this weekend was a tie between buring my hand in a fire and ramming a splinter down my index finger.

Fire hot. Splinter hurt. :mad:

4. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I thought it was the new tatt you got on your neck?

5. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

pain don't hurt, and I ain't got time to bleed. :cool:

6. Hook Em

you guys are a bunch of slack jawed....ummmmm rabbits?

I actually pulled a CX Maxima out of a delta bag last year at the Paris ASA and jammed it into my leg just below the knee with shorts on....still have the scar, but the nock didn't go into the skin and break off. bled pretty good and of course I acted like it didn't hurt....and then went around the corner and cried a little.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

at some point this weekend I handed my walnuts back to the wife for safe keeping and that always hurts a bit......:noidea:

8. my3sons&I

my3sons&I New Member

Yes that makes it feel much better. Look forward to getting it. Did you include a card or two so I can post at my pro shop and outdoors club? I will print out some pics of mine and if you any advertising you want me to include I will do that also. Thanks again.

9. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

had a fifteen minute conversation face to face with my ex wife, brutal, just brutal

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

WHICH ONE:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

11. trussoni

the second one i think yes it was definitely the second one because we had a conversation about a kid. our kid even come to think of it. hers and mine not mine and yours you sick sick man.

12. Hook Em

:argue: :laugh: :laugh:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

do you drink coffee:lol: :lol: :lol:

you probably shouldnt:noidea:

14. trussoni

thanks for the support hookem it made my day

15. trussoni

since they took away the mountain dew i have to get my caffeine somewhere, a guy has to survive

16. jeffreyd6599

jeffreyd6599 New Member

Them Delta 3d targets will get ya!!! I have a backyard buck Delta target and shot a little low and the arrow hit the plastic leg!! (gotta love those plastic legs!!) Had to really pull and, just like you, sent the nock through my jeans and into my leg!!! Still have the scar!!!

17. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

:lol: :pound:

18. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

thats why i stand to the side when i pull my arrows. seen that happen once to somebody when i frist started shooting so im out of the way everytime.

19. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

I think some tattoo ink got into Hook's brain. I hope he doesn't look down the barrel of a gun to see if its loaded. :doh:

20. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

:pound: :pound: :pound:

That is funny, i dont care who ya are! :laugh: