muzzy mx3

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by 62flint, Aug 2, 2007.

1. 62flint

62flint Member

Any reviews on the muzzy mx3? Looks good to me on paper.
    How does the trocar tips perform?
    Thanks.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

is it the same trocar tip they have been using for years?? then its golden.....

I will be trying the MX4's this year...and will let you know, how I like them.....

3. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

I've shot the four blade and they fly true.

But I ve never shot a deer with one.

Hopefully they leave a better blood trail than the three blade muzzys. I ve shot two different deer with the three blade and wasn't real impressed with the blood trail.

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'll be changing to the MX4 this year also. those 4 blades just leave unreal exit wounds.

I've been shooting the Muzzy 100 grain tips for a few years now and they are very durable but I want more cutting diamater. Thats where the MX4's come in.

Anything Muzzy makes will be top notch. I saw the MX4's last year and they are as solid as the 100 Gr Muzzy's I've been using and they fly just as well.

5. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I tried those MX_4 last year when the Slick Tricks were impossible to get and I could not get them to tune for nothin...Not bashing them just were not good for me and my setup. They look like they will do some damage though.

6. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Member

You weren't the only person having problems with the MX-4's flying true, and I spoke with quite a few Muzzy experts.

The MX-3's on the other hand... :thumb:

7. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I Sold several MX-4's last year that had guys complaining about flight and tune problems. I have always preferred a 4 blade head. I just like that extra cutting.:cool:

Dan