My New Toy So I Can Be Like BOWMAN!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ny911bowhunter, Jul 11, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

except atthe score table......

hey danny boy, blowing his horn, what you shoot at joes 2 weeks ago???

when i was having all my isues??

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nice shooting......wanna know what I shot tonight, w/less problems....:noidea:

3. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

O,no!

2 Blacky's thats all we need!:noidea:

4. Spill it....what bow....who won...who showed.......start a new thread!:rockon:

5. dano1977

dano1977 Guest

I haven't taken any pics of mine yet, but it's a blackie too!

6. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Pete and RePete or Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dumber....:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

7. If thats the case - I got dibs on Tweetle Dum...:biggrin1:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Now there's gonna be another black bow at Pa, Tha Black Cat, will comin' out of Southland KBH, Got er tuned to a T.

10. sweet old bill

sweet old bill Member

great looking bows and also the archers sure look like Pro's. If you were going to start out what would a total package cost you ??? $1200 or more ???

I guess being a old fart (66) on fixed income I will have to stick with my cheap used Hoyt 2002 bow, 3 pin fiber optic sight, peep, kisser, s coil stablizer and a winn c10 release. I see the setup and think back to going to the nationals at Wakins glen in NFAA in the 70's with a 4 wheel Jennings bow, 24 srt alum easton arrows, 5 pin sight, and shooting a tab... this setup would be like uysing black power comparing it to a new auto max rifle...

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well it depends......I am a shop shooter so I didnt pay retail on the bow....

and dan bought his used,

the suggested retail on the Mathews site is 1000......so w/acccesories, you COULD be well over 1200, for a full setup.....

I will say this, after shooting mine for 3-4 months now....it was worth every penny:rockon:

12. I have less that 1000 bucks in that set up, wincluding arrows, but not the release. The entire bow was bought and built off of the Archery Talk classifieds...

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Hey I thought I saw that exact same bow hanging from the GIRLS rack at the local shop... Is that because it has a max of 28" draw length or because it comes in pink? :noidea:

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'm shooting an 05 Ovation, full cost of everything was under 700, including Bow, new cams, scope, stabalizer, rest, arrows (2512s), and STS. When I looked up book prices for everything I think it went to about 1200 or so.

Its all in waiting for the good deals to come up and then jumping on them.