My son and his trophy belt buckle.

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by whitetail99, Jan 24, 2007.

1. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

This is a pic of my son and his belt buckle on its stand. He won it at Huron Pointe Amy Pray benefit archery shoot. Ever since I picked up the Darton Ranger 2 he has been shooting with greater consistency. If all things go well he will be able to bow hunt whitetails this fall after he turns 10! Here is Huron Pointe web link http://www.huronpointe.org/Archery/archery_info.htm

2. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

WOW congrats to him!!! Looks like he had a good day!!

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's awsome...won't be long and he'll need his own trophy room...:peace:

4. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

Today my 9 year old son graduated {grown} to 20 1/4" draw length using the Number 2 module cable anchor B post on the Darton Ranger II. He is 52 1/2" tall and has a 51" wing span. I have it set at 24# and its holding 8#. I know of a guy who just got this bow for his wife after trying my sons set at her draw length. Now my wife is liking the Ranger more than the Tempest she is now shooting. I find that they all like the grip and over mass weight of the Ranger. The bow is defiantly a best buy for some our smaller framed archers with draw from 17" to 27" using draw weight between 12# to 45#.

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Congrats From Virginia

:rockon: GREAT JOB DUDE :rockon:

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Ahhhh.....you magnify tha title of DAD

SMOKES

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

WOW.........that is great news. I love to hear of youngsters getting involved in archery. You tell him I said very good job and keep up the good work and remember to have fun with it. We are all very proud of him.:whoo: :clap2: :high5: