NAP 2" Twister Vanes or Bohning 2" blazer Vanes?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by southern_rebel, Jun 16, 2008.

1. southern_rebel

southern_rebel New Member

I was just wanting opinions on the 2 vanes. From what i have read the NAP 2" Twister makes the arrow spin faster due to the micro-grooves which in turn would make the arrow stabilize faster. Opinions on both vanes would be greatly appreciated.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Have not tried the NAP. But I know the Blazers are tuff,accurate, and very affordable.

3. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

+1 :thumb:

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Same here. Somebody would have to donate some other vanes to put up against Blazers for me for hunting. I use feathers for indoor and 3D.

Ron

5. red man

red man New Member

in my opinion i had the nap 2 vanes on my easton axis 340 arrows i use the whisker biscuit drop tine. and when using the nap 2 vanes you can use them in the whisker biscuit a good 15 times before they start to show use. i took all them off and when back to the blazer and they show no use after a good 50 times at the least the onely thing i don like about the the blazer is the tiger stripes seem to be waring off but that's it.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  6. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

YEP,YEP- I use 2in blazers for all my shooting 3D, 5 spot and hunting. They are hard to beat. I used the 2.25 in Quick sipn before but they get beatup rally easly, and for the cost of QS i hated to have to replace them all the time.