NAP 360 containment rest assm

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by sweet old bill, Aug 30, 2007.

1. sweet old bill

sweet old bill Member

I go to the NAP site and for the life of me can not find a email address for them ? can someone help with the address...I want to let them know that there new NAP 360 rest is selling well but I have two customers that have come back to say the side brushes are wearing out and can I get them new brushes ????

thanks in advance for all help
    Bill

2. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I don't think they have an actual email... I believe they try to have everything funneled through their contact page on the internet :noidea: http://www.newarchery.com/

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I cannot help with that but you should recommend/sell whisker bisquits instead of that NAP 360 for people who want containment hunting rests. The NAP has too many parts and is really somewhat of a frankenstein of a rest. Again that's my opinion.

That rest is just not well made or well thought out in my opinion and it has too many compromises. Having said that I use a NAP 3000 rest on my hunting bow and it's excellent.

NAP has it's strengths, Carolina Archery has theirs...

Ron

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

You just have to send them a message through their contact us page...

I shot the 360 for a while didn't like it, it wore out quick... so I went back to a Biscuit, and I love it...:biggrin1:

5. sweet old bill

sweet old bill Member

I have a WB with the XL size hole for my carbon arrow with bohning blazer vanes and will not trade it in for any other rests. I like the KISS was of hunting things ( Keep it simple stupid ) no working parts to go bad in the back country...BUt I do have to have the other items for customers. I do show them what I use, but again the customer is always right...Now the good thing is both these customers have had me put back there old WB rests...both now ready for another season with a lousy WB rests that can not win any big 3D shoots but for some reason is my number 1 selling rest and sure does take a few good bucks each season. I just ordered another 6 for the shop, and zero on the NAP 360. I just put a WB on a 69 year old women Darton bow and had her shooting spots at 20 yards within 10 minutes.

Bill

6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I used a WB on my Victory before I bought the Allegiance and put on the 3000. Now I'm really used to the 3000 and don't own the Victory any more. I still have the buscuit though and will use it again if the need or occaision arises. I was going to sell that too but it might be worth more hanging onto in case I find another good used hunting bow for a backup. I had great success with the WB.

Ron

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I shoot a WB for 3d and honestly the rest has nothing to do with my scores...:doh: