NAP Hellrazors

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by poorman, Jul 11, 2007.

1. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Anyone shooting these? Likes or dislikes? I have ordered some and would like to know how you guys/gals like them.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

saw them breifly at a glance in a magazine......NAP makes some very good broadheads......not sure about these though....

3. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

My experience with NAP broadheads has always been good. Every broadhead they have made is usually top notch quality. That said I haven't held one yet, but I'm guessing they are first class:biggrin1:

4. poorman

I also have some Slick Tricks but I need to get the 100 grain instead of the 125's. Do you know if it is the ferrule that makes the weight difference or the blades? I have two packages of them and only one of the packages has been shot into foam. Can I use the sam ferrule and by 100 grain blades?

5. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I think I read somewhere on another forum that somebody had one of the welds break on impact with one of their Razorcuts. I haven't heard anything negative on the Hell Razors.

6. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Ferrules is where the weight difference is between the 100 and 125 grain Slick Tricks:cool:

7. Coon

Coon Junior Member

Well boy I am here to tell you these are the real deal! At 302 fps they are like a .300 Mag bullet so don't be scared. Go get yourself some. :rockon:

8. poorman

Thanks coon. I cant wait to get them.

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so it just so happens that I wasat the shop tonight and took a look at the Hellrazors........except for inner hole of the Montec's being sharpened also.....

the Hellrazors and the Montecs look more more a like that perhaps then the NEW Cardiac and the 05 Switchback....:biggrin1:

10. showtime hoyt

showtime hoyt Junior Member

using them this year

i am switching to them this year for elk.have been using 100 grn. 4 blade muzzys.had a muzzy bend real bad last year,it was still a pass through,but mad me want to try something tougher.so far grouping real good out to 50 yards at 285 fps.

11. tedicast

tedicast Member

Except, straight out of the package, the Hellrazors are so sharp it is scary. At least the package I handled.