Nashville hospitality from Byteme

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by rdnkgrl_robinhood, Apr 1, 2007.

1. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

Nashville hospitality:

Well if ya’all remember I made a post a couple weeks ago looking for a place to shoot in Nashville. Well Holy Smokes turned me on to Byteme who is from somewhere close to the area. Byteme not only hooked me up with an awesome place to shoot, but was nice enough to help me find a decent hotel to stay in that wasn’t in the ghetto. (thanks, by the way)

Well anyway, Byteme and his pretty little daughter and another friend met me out at the range today and schooled me in 3D shooting 101… It was the best time I have had shooting in a long time.

The range was great. I wish we had something like that where I am from. Not only did it have a great target area where you could shoot up to 60 yards, they had a an great walk through 3D style range with so many targets that I couldn’t count them all. At the end of the walk though was a huge tree stand that you could stand on and shoot like four or five different targets set out at varying yardages. It was so much fun. Usually I only shoot indoors, at 20 yards, so it was great to get the chance to get out and do some REAL shooting.

I had a great time even though I wasn’t completely sighted in for the longer yardages. Good thing we didn’t score that, a couple of my arrows weren’t exactly where they should have been, but at least I hit the targets :) (now ask byetme how many arrows he started with, and how many he had at the end of the shoot :cool: ) Now, byte, you know I have to give ya hard time.

Its nice when you finally get a chance to meet some of the folkes on here that we talk to.

Many thanks to you, your adorable daughter and you friend for a great day shooting!

Rdnkgrl_robinhood

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats awsome congrats glad you folks had a good time.....I have a feeling that Byteme guy hasa heart of gold.......:biggrin1:

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's great...Glad you had a good time...I love 3D especially with friends...

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Glad ya had such a good time with tha 3d.com folks. Yeah that Cuz shore does have that good ol Southern hospitality.
    Ya'll come back now ya hear. Smokes:welcome:

5. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Why thank y'all

Welll.. Now... Glad my lil redneck friend had a blast. Dont quite know what en the sam hill shes talkin bout on the arrow thing. I started with 3 and ended with 3... Y'all I think shes a lil loopy.

We did have a good time.. and for all you others yer all welcome to come shoot with me here in Tennessee. If yer here gimmie a shout. Including you Bowman.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

YES I get a special invite:rockon: :rockon: :biggrin1:

7. Holy Smokes

Yeah I would say becuase he possibly wants ta put a waxxin on ya hide> Smokes:biggrin1:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nah he wouldnt do that to the lovable bowman.....:biggrin1:

9. Holy Smokes

Well I can't wait for tha Dreadly 100!

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

ME either... I need to start stocking up on arrows now... There are like 100 targets... so if I get a practice shot at each stage and then one more to gauge windage and elevation and then my final shot I'll probably need about... ohhh 400 arrows?

Maybe I should start shooting wooden... they are cheaper right? :noidea:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummm practice shot at each target????

I say we just shoot a half dozen arrows each at thetarget and count the best one.....:noidea: :noidea: :biggrin1:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Glad to hear you had a good time Rdnkgrl.:peace:

Ole cuz sounds like a fabulous host.:peace:

13. Holy Smokes

How fer we gonna be castin them arrers(ARROWS PRONOUNCED HOURS WITH A INSTEAD OF AN H)anyways?

14. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Oh yeah, you must be counting the arrow your pretty little girl found.. ;) :peace:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Did someone shoot and miss one???:biggrin1:

16. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Ole cuz was probably just showing off for his hoosier guest. So whats this about your daughter finding an arrow cuz???:tape:

17. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Shes good...

What can I say... my lil daughter can spot em!!!

And fer those that want to know we was shootin and well.. you know when you have a pretty lil southern thing waggin some tail ya happen to loose sight of things... Shhh dont tell my wife... Y'all need ta catch that redneckgirl shes got that sweet Southern Comfort.

Luv ya Guuurrrll!!!!

18. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Well I have to say that the view in Nashville sure was nice... Gotta love them southern boys :) easy on the eyes :peace:

rdnkgrl

19. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Ahhhhhh....

Dont hate me coz I am beautiful!!!

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummm is this loveboat??? I thought it was 3dshoots.com???:biggrin1: