Nationals In Louisville--is anybody going?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by rdnkgrl_robinhood, Feb 10, 2008.

1. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

Hey there I was just wondering if any of you guys were planning on attending the NFAA Nationals in Louisville this year?
    If so maybe we could get together and shoot a few?
    I have never been to the Nationals or really any other big shoots but it sounded like fun and since its so close to where I live it would be a sin not to go!!

So if you are going sound off, and lets make some plans to at least meet:peace:

Rdnkgrl_robinhood

2. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Doubt I'll make it there. Planning on wabash 100. Do you have to go thru some kind of qualify for the nationals?

3. rdnkgrl_robinhood

I dont think there is a special qualifier or anything like that. I think you just have to be registered with the NFAA? I wouldnt swear to that but thats what someone told me last night. And if that is the case I think I am going to go.

4. rdnkgrl_robinhood

I got registered for my spot at the Nationals. I have never at a big event like this but I think its gonna be whole lot of fun :)
    I should get a 3D Shoots Tshirt to wear at this event :D

5. xxSPOTTSxx

xxSPOTTSxx "THE REALITY CHECK"

:wave: :wave: :wave: :D :D :D :D

6. JDX--

JDX-- Member

Good luck and shoot straight. :wave:
    If you see a guy walking around with a Blue Conquest 4 and 2712s fletched with barred orange 4” feathers with the logo in gold JDX -- stop and say Hi!!

Take Care
    JDX-- :peace:

7. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

8. JDX--

JDX-- Member

MARCH 14,15,16 SHOOT FOR SCORE ON 15th,16th

JDX--

9. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Yeah it's going to be a great weekend. I wanted to shoot the State finals too but it falls the weekend before the Nationals and I didn't think I could afford to take off both weekend, so NATIONALS IT IS!!!:peace:

RDNKGRL_ROBINHOOD

10. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Well if you a chick with no nose, with a really pretty blue HOYT Selena with matching Cobalt 2312's.. Come say hello :):peace:
    Good luck to you as well,

rdnkgrl_robinhood

11. JDX--

JDX-- Member

rdnkgrl_robinhood

You’re going to have a great time Good Luck on your first Nationals I’ll watch for ya.

Take Care

JDX--