need a little help

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by kbohunt, Mar 17, 2007.

1. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

A guy ask me how much would a pse/baby-g 3 year's old shot in tourniment's as a 3rd backup bow by a prostaff shooter would sell for no mark's on it.
    ive seen the bow at shoot's or one like it.
    bare bow/no rest/sight's.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

3 years old??

who the shooter??

3rd back up??:laugh:

$200firm tyd.....

3. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

thank's

thank's boman /dan book/asa/shoot's out of richmond archery pro shop
    i seen him shoot at a hunting/expo in richmond/swept the field on 3-d
    i shot with him 10 year's ago he's alot better now.
    he want's 350.00ea for 2 identical bow's with aluminum hard cases nothing on them i might buy one,& a buddy of mine want's the other one.thank's again:biggrin1:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what color are they???

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

color's

gold/smoke/black/risor's, with black limb's/gold-lettering/baby-G.crome-solo-cam.he said there shootin 285 on 62lbs.
    i think there worth it,but ive got 6 bow's already.
    but u know what one more wont hurt,this thing is so pretty if i get it i might have to put a pic.up on here.:biggrin1:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we will be waiting.......:rockon:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

ehhhh PSE's Baby G's aren't overly great bows and I definitely wouldn't want to shoot one for a tourney bow unless I was 5' tall

8. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

dred

now that ive become a full fledge member i knew it was only be a matter of time before yall started picken at my pse's.:laugh:

come on go ahead bring it on.

im waitin!!!

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

all joking aside... if you already like one then cool get another but they are a mid range bow that are designed for hunters. If I remember correctly the Baby-G was something like 31 or 32 A2A with a 6" or so brace height. I think it had those horrible plastic grips on it too

PSE makes some good higher end bows but most of their "mid range" and below bows are pretty much designed for the weekend hunter and not the target archer. I've shot several lower end PSE, including the Baby-G and It was very bad in the hand shock area and didn't hold well.

granted this is all my opinion so take it for whats its worth.

10. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

WOW !! lol if he used a baby G for a back up and he's a PSE staffer? I dont know any PSE staffers that use one of those or anything even close as any kind of back up. That bow was designed for the hunting purpose and when pse was offering all there bows w/ target colors. Anyways you'll be hard pressed to get anything out of it. Being such a short axel to axel bow.

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you must have missed the "3rd backup bow" so he probably had two others and then his primary before he broke that out. My guess is he got it for a song and dance when it was new through his PSE contract and now he is selling it to make room for new bows.

He probably shoots a Mach something and has one or 2 as backups also.

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

You were just hoping he said it was pink...
    :laugh:

Ron

13. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

No I didnt miss it. He said it was his 3rd back up 3d rig.. The way I understood it. And he probably didnt have to do much dancing to get one in target colors. You used to be able to order just about any bow in a target colors. And he probably did it to be different. Which is cool. Makes it probably a one of a kind. But depending on what level of shooter he is, A staff shooter only gets one bow a year for free. and has to pay at a rediculas low cost for any others. Which is why I had said what I did.. LOL !!!!!!

14. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

pse

I got it the 2nd & 3rd back-up bow's me & a friend bought both buddy got the black/gold I got black/red.$300.00ea. with hard case's/bare bow
    dan told me the deal was he shot's unlimited 3-d & indoor 5-spot.
    nfaa & asa the shop supplyed him with 3 baby-g's,one camo which was his primary 3-d,& two target model's for indoor & outdoor,to promote the baby-g & get the interest back on pse in tournament's.after 2 year's the bow's were his.
    anyway we went over there to pick them up he had 12 pse's,he had to make room all in hard case's ,they've got him shooting the mach-x now.

15. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Congrats on the new bow buddy. The baby G is a wrist slapper but some guys like a little pain I guess.:laugh: Post some pics of her for us.:peace:

16. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

thank's

I need to find a better scope than ive got laying around.
    havnt shot scope in awhile & i still cant figure out how to post pic's on here ive tried several time's im better at workin on bow's, than workin on this thing.
    :biggrin1: