Need Help for a Disabled Hunter

Discussion in 'Left Handed Archery Classifieds' started by MoBowman, Jul 22, 2007.

1. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

There is an individual I know that we are trying to help get a left handed bow for. Give you some quick info, he lost his left arm in an accident a few years ago, as a result he is now a "Stay at home dad". His wife was put off work due to pregnancy and new baby. This guy sold his bow to bring groceries into the house for the family and has been without one for a couple of months now. He loved archery before his accident and was able to continue hunting even with the loss of his arm.

This is what I'am looking for. A left handed bow with a draw length of 24" (25" would work, We'll just have to shorten his mouth tab) but the bow needs to draw at least 60#. Thats right, he draws 60# with his mouth. Make and model of the bow is not really that important but the cost is. Frankly there is no way he can afford a bow, so I'am going to do what I can to help him get back into the wood this fall. So if you know someone that has a LH, short draw, 60# bow for little $$ I would like hearing from them.

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Need to bump this up, with all the new members, maybe someone knows of a LH short draw(24-25") 60# bow for a disabled shooter. :noidea:

3. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

Working on finding him one. Give me a little time. Might be for free. Just have to see. Tell him to hang in there. We will find him something I sure.

4. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

That's great CSS. That would be more than expected. :rockon:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Sorry man, i dumped my old ones and none went down that low :(