Need info on 3D arrows

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MO.HICK, Jan 18, 2007.

1. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

I want to go to some arrows just for shooting 3-d this year. I have always just used my hunting arrows. What arrows would be good for this. I shoot a mathews switchback 29 inch draw moving weight down to 65 pounds. I am getting old and week:laugh: Thanks for the help.

Mo.Hick

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Carbon???Aluminum??? Do you have a brand preference???

I shoot CX's now and I think I may get some CX Maximas for this season... I have had good luck with Carbon Express...

3. tek

tek Senior Member

Tom,
    If you go with carbons check out the Easton Lightspeeds. They are a pretty good arrow, light weight and they wont break the bank.

4. muzzystruck25

muzzystruck25 Junior Member

i have heard a lot of good things about the CX Maximas

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

MH, I do the LineJammers, with 55 gr point 63 #BW, 29."DL, 28.5 A,L 2.5 AAE vanes It give me 285fps. Flys true and helps out on those shots that are close to the line. One ol boy down here calls em "jar lickers" when they are just touching and believe me that is true E TN hillbilly. HS:biggrin1:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I like the line jammers also but I will be trying the Maximas for 3-d season.....

I have 4 left to shoot so lets see how far I get into the season, before I need to pick up some more.....

7. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

I want carbons. Left the alum. About 5 years ago.

Mo.Hick