NEK Vermonters..........

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by RiverRob, Sep 10, 2008.

1. RiverRob

RiverRob Green Mtn. bound

Seeing who is out there from north east VT (Groton, Barnet, St. Jay, Lyndon, ect.) and shoots at indoor ranges? Where you shoot at and what yardage? Are there leagues or memberships anywhere? Tournaments of any kind?

2. cboutin

cboutin New Member

I'm from Johnson the only place's up north that I know of that still have any indoor ranges are Pelkey's in St Albans and Rick's Gun shop in Lyndonville and R&L Archery in Barre (R&L's range is very small now and isn't used much any more last time I was in there it only had 2 lanes)
    Pelkeys range I belive might go to 30 yards Rick's and R&L are 20
    Also I don't know how far you want to drive but over in Groveton,NH Emmerson Outdoor Outfitters has an Indoor 20 yard range
    The town of Johnson and myself are trying to find a building to use for my Youth archery program in the cold months, something big enough for adults to use try to raise money for my program

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008

3. RiverRob

RiverRob Green Mtn. bound

Heard of Ricks, have some buddy's that go up there and do the simulator. Im getting a range going in Groton but its going to startout at 15 yards, better than nothing in the winter i figure. Didnt know R&L had a Range.I need to extend the distance on what im going to be working with for sure. What you got going on sounds great.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008