new bows for sale forum

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by Chris, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

It was requested that we provide separate classified forums for accessories and for bows. Ask and you shall receive. I have started moving some of the bows for sale thread to the bows forum. If I have missed your just PM me and I'll move it.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

That was crazy fast! You could have thought about it for a few seconds first but thank you!!!!!!:biggrin1:

3. Chris

Actually, I had already done it. I just had not turned it on yet so the members could see it. I knew it was coming. Your post was just a reminder for me to flip the switch.

4. witdog2020

witdog2020 Junior Member

thread options?

Could you put a link to delete our own thread, I listed my AR31 for sale, and I would like to delete the ad, I've decided to keep the bow. I also posted a thread looking for a vibracheck safedraw and sureloc sights, I've since picked up these items, I would like to delete this post also.

Thanks

5. Chris

No we do not offer a delete thread. This is only for moderators. However, if you create a post that says something like

Sold, please remove.

We will then remove the thread.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Chris my PSE Durango is sold, please remove. Thanx Adam

7. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

close thread.........

wow cool deal,i think people should just close their threads when item is sold or no longer available................:peace: