New Club in Wautoma, Wi

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by bcoty, Jan 4, 2008.

1. bcoty

bcoty New Member

Just posting to let you all know that Baird Creek Outfitters in wautoma will be open for outdoor 3-d archery in may. We are planning on holding one open shoot a month with cash prizes. we have 28 targets on some of the most beautiful land central wisconsin has to offer. Baird Creek is a branch of Pine Ridge of wautoma located on hwy 73 just north of wautoma. We also carry a full line of Bowtech and Diamond Bows in our outpost store. Along with all that we have a first class resort hotel with 2 bars, and an amazing resturaunt with an award winning executive chef. If you have any questions or suggestions you can look us up on our website at www.bairdcreekoutfitters.com, or email me at twest@pineridgeofwautoma.com.

We are somewhat new to the world of archery and 3-d archery so any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated, and we hope to shoot with ya'll soon,
    thanks, Ty West

2. Timmer

Timmer Member

Shoot schedule with dates & times would be nice. Didn't see one on the website. Looks like a course I'd like to check out next summer.

3. bcoty

bcoty New Member

Dates For Shoots

I just finished planning the shoots they should be posted on our website by tomorrow.
    Thanks, Ty West

4. gpalma

gpalma Junior Member

Yeah my buddy and I will check it out next summer for sure. At least you put your results up. Winnebago, Shooters Choice East and Twin City don't bother at all, even if you leave money for postage. Still waiting on results from all three since late last summer...grrrr.

Oh...any treestands there? If not...good :)

5. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Looks great. Maybe be over this summer.

6. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Our local shoot is the middle of July if anyone can make it.:wave:

7. bcoty

bcoty New Member

no treestands but its been a thought

8. gpalma

gpalma Junior Member

Well, please don't go out of your way on my account :)

READ THIS