new guy here

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bklyn hunter, Apr 30, 2006.

1. bklyn hunter

bklyn hunter Member

hello everyone new to the site.from bklyn ny hunt in nj,sullivan ny,long island
    i like bird hunting,waterfowl,and big game.just started with archery.i like going to trap and skeet shoot and would like to start on 3d shoots so anyone in my area knows of any or want to skeet or shoot some arrows give me a shout

2. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Welcome

Let me be the first to tell ya :welcome: This is a great site and everyone is glad to share there knowledge.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Welcome

Howdy there bklyn hunter and may I say :welcome: I hope you can find some guys to shoot with. It is so cool to get together at a shoot and cut up, it makes me feel 20 years younger. Good luck to ya.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:welcome: If you ever get to the Ulster or Dutchess County area give me a shout. I'll be happy to show a newbie around. Always looking for new shooting buddies. Most of our shoots in this area are Sunday Mornings. Allthough I think all the clubs will take a beating this year cuz of fuel prices. What do you shoot?

5. bklyn hunter

bklyn hunter Member

thank you everyone i shoot a hoyt fast flite no problem bowman i'll give you a shout

6. BowTech81

BowTech81 Member

Welcome!!!

Hey great to have ya!! This is a great place for resources, without the mumble jumble of whos bow is better. Keep checking out the forums and posting!:peace:

7. Matt / PA

Matt / PA Junior Member

Me too.......I'll welcome you , and you can welcome me! :welcome: :hug:

8. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site. As you can see we have a great family of archers here.

9. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:welcome: Big welcome form the Midwest :welcome:

MoBowman ```---------->

10. bklyn hunter

bklyn hunter Member

11. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

I both live and hunt on Long Island. If you are looking for A club to check out go to http://www.suffolkarchers.net/ and let me know what you think. Our field shoots just started and they are A lot of if you like shooting all day.
    Danny

12. Ralph Watson

Ralph Watson Junior Member

crome Bowtech

I am new on the block.Ishoot a Bowtech.Ben shooting 6 mounths looking for 3d shoots around my place.Stafford VA 50 miles south of DC,I would like to learn more.can any one put me on a good book.

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey there

:welcome: to the forum. If you are looking for a book on archery I would suggest "Core Archery" by Larry Wise. So which bowtech do you shoot? Have fun on here post up any questions. :rockon: We are here to share information with friends. :peace: Chris is the administrator and he is a very good guy. Well talk to ya later bud.

14. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

I would definately recommend that book. I went to his house and took his course and I found it very nolagable and I thought he was A great person.

15. papa_r0n

papa_r0n Junior Member

Archery Shoots Nearby !

Hi,
    Looking for shoots nearby ??
    My club gets a number of people from Brooklyn at our 3D shoots in Towaco, New Jersey. Whe're about 35 minutes from the George Washington Bridge , Lincoln Tunnel and Holland Tunnel.
    Web Address: http://www.lincolnparkarchers.org

16. David

David Junior Member

Welcome to the Forum ^__^
    "The archery family"AHHAHAHAH nice one^^
    :peace: