New here.

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by rabbit, Aug 2, 2008.

1. rabbit

rabbit New Member

Hi all. Found this site and decided to sign up. I've been shooting bows all my life but I just got into 3D last year. Now I'm hooked. I've been shooting hunters class but today I shot the open class. 183 out of 300. Not to bad but could be a bunch better. I'm blaming the bad score on the bugs flying around my head while I was shooting. Hope to learn a few things and make some new friends.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum rabbit..

Where in Indiana you from?? I live south of Terre Haute myself. Glad you registered and have decided to join the fun. Take care.........oh almost forgot are you going to the R100 in Wabash IN this coming weekend??:wave:

3. :welcome: to the site, but if you want to really want to fit in you will have to learn to blame your bad shooting on a gust of wind:tape: :laugh:

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

hi there

First off :welcome: to the sight ya came to the right place
    and the R-100 ya outta go and meet these guys you'll learn alot and have a great time..seriously these guys on here rock when it comes to shooting 3d
    hope ya stick with it and post up..talk to these guys and gals you will learn tons.
    kenny:wave:

5. rabbit

rabbit New Member

I'm about 50 miles east of Evansville and no I'm not going to make it to the R100. It's my wifes birthday.

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

:welcome: rabbit!!

In case you haven't noticed, if there are insults directed towards bunnies, do take offense, Bunnyman is the intended target :lol:

Hope you enjoy it here :wave:

7. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
    I'm not a 3D'r but there are a lot of good if not great shooters here. You'll learn as much as you want about it.

"Welcome to the site, but if you want to really want to fit in you will have to learn to blame your bad shooting on a gust of wind"
    Yeah a big gust of hot air, he means

8. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Not bad, I'll have to remember that one. :D :welcome: 3D is fun isn't it.

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Welcome to the forum Rabbit... :welcome:

Becareful that 3D stuff is highly addictive and there ain't no cure...:biggrin1:

10. Skippy should write this one down:laugh:

11. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

soooo bring her along...You were go to take her out to diner and a show any way, right.............:biggrin1:

12. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

13. SinGin

SinGin Banned

:welcome: You might want to check but Bunnyman might have your user name already copyrighted:noidea:

14. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

:wave: Hello and :welcome: to the site. Bring the wife along to the R-100, we will have a nice dinner Saturday night at the campground.