new hunting bow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by hevyareo, Feb 15, 2008.

1. hevyareo

hevyareo New Member

The Rytera Bullet X or the Martin Moab, Which would you choose for a new hunting bow, and why??

2. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I ahve been amartin man since 84
    got a XT to hunt with last yaer and that is one awesome bow for hunting
    i am still a martin man that likes the other M for hunting

4. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

ooooooo you said the M work smokes. Do not let bunny see this.:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. RxBowhunterKS

RxBowhunterKS Paddle in water

I would choose the slayerX or the firecat Prox :biggrin1: These are the good old days of archery. Too many great options to choose from!

6. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

bullet X speed demon

i just picked up a bullet x and to date best bow yet if their in tune its all gravy,cant say enough about it.............:biggrin1:

7. ace7038

ace7038 New Member

I am going to get a Slayer or a Firecat Pro. I have not decided between the two but one of them will be mine before the next hunting season.

8. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

i shot tons quite a few different bows when i was looking to buy and ended up with a Mathews Drenalin. Buy whatever feels the best in your hand. A pro shop owner from around these parts (he sold PSE) told me that no matter what manufacturer you buy from you will get a quality bow. I personally thought that the XForce pulled back like a broken down Ford but that could have just been me. Good luck in your quest!