New Ohio Archery Shop

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Neo Archery, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Neo Archery

Neo Archery New Member

Just wanted to say hi to everybody here and let you all know about my pro shop in NE Ohio. We are a full service pro shop that provides service to shooters of all levels, and we carry a complete line of archery equipment and supplies. Check us out on the web at http://www.neoarchery.com/. Or if you are in or around lake county Ohio and you need bow work done or need some equipment give us a call at #440-532-2992. At the moment we require you to call or email us to setup an appointment, due to we are in the middle of getting a bigger store front with an indoor 20-30yrd range. :usa:

2. bwhunter

bwhunter 3 D Shooter

Check them out. These guys are class acts.

3. J.C.

J.C. Active Member

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

4. Neo Archery

Neo Archery New Member

Thanks for the weclome J.C. and to you also bwhunter.

5. Neo Archery

Neo Archery New Member

We have our shop temporally setup in my garage and can do any work you need done. We have a small amount of inventory on hand, if other items are needed we can order and have within 1-2 business days. If you would like to stop by and check us out or you need any work done call me at 440-532-2992 or email me at [email protected] and we can setup a time for you to come to the shop.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Good luck...you must have really hated hunting and shooting...giving that up to have a proshop is always something people forget to put into the the thought process...:tape::noidea:

7. Neo Archery

Neo Archery New Member

Nope love them both, that the good thing about have a business partner that like the same things. Already have a plan to switch on and off to be able to go hunting, and as far as shooting right now we both go to the shoots and do work there if needed as we shoot. Don't need to quite what you love to be able to make it work, just need to know how to be able to put it all together and work it as a system.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Thats great and I hope it works for you...good luck.

9. Neo Archery

Neo Archery New Member

Shooting at Nelson Ledges

Anyone plan on shooting Sunday may 29th at nelson ledges in Garrettsville? Just check we will be down there from about 8am-12pm, if anyone is going to be there. We will be easy to spot, we will be the only people their shooting an all black Limbsaver speedzone and a new bow we just got in, its a tiny 22" axle to axle, 50-80# bow by TNT Archery. If you see us come over and visit so you can try out the new bow from TNT archery this thing is nice. :usa:

10. Neo Archery

Neo Archery New Member

Meet & Shoot!!

We are sponsoring a meet & shoot July 16 at Geneva State Park. I will post a flyer will all the information on it in the next couple days when we get it finished. There will be door prizes, bow/crossbow raffle ($10 a ticket), food, and a lot of shooting. :peace:

11. Hit Da X

Hit Da X Arrow Flinger

Hey all the shoot is the shoot that has been posted on many sites and I am the host and I am very glad to announce that Neo Archery is " THE" sponsor for the shoot. I have spoken to jerome on the phone and he is one heck of a guy with great ideas to make the shoot even more fun to attend. I am so excited about the shoot and our NEW sponsor. If this goes well I will be making this a yearly event.

Here is the link for the "Meet Shoot and Eat" here is the link for more information.

Feel free to contact me for any type of information you may need. My personal e mail

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  12. Neo Archery

Neo Archery New Member

13. Daltongang

Daltongang New Member

Nice looking web site.:wave:

14. Neo Archery

Neo Archery New Member

"Meet & Shoot"

We are sponsoring a "Meet & Shoot" July 16 at Geneva State Park for anyone interested in attending. I am attaching a link to the posts on face book and a link to our store where you can buy a raffle ticket if you would like. The shoot is free but we are have a raffle with two drawing for a complete Parker bow or Parker crossbow RTS package. Winner does not need to be present to win. And one ticket is good for all drawings. If you are the winner for the first drawing your ticket gets reentered for the second drawing so you have a chance to win both drawings. And we are only selling 250 tickets so your odds are good. Stop by and have a bite to eat & shoot a little or if you cant get a buy a raffle ticket you never know you could win. If winner is not present Neo Archery covers all shipping costs to the winners.
    1st Drawing: Your Choice of either a Parker Wildfire, Parker Hornet crossbow, or a Parker Pink Panther crossbow each RTS.

2nd Drawing: Your choice of either Parker Black-hawk ez draw or Parker Cyclone crossbow both RTS.
    All RTS package include for bow (rest, sight, release, 1/2dz arrows, quiver, peep, field tips) & crossbow(1/2dz bolts, rope ****er, quiver, field tips)

About the shoot link:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=225299920830861

Raffle Ticket link:
    http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/NeoArcheryLLC/-strse-753/Bow-fdsh-Crossbow-Raffle-Ticket/Detail.bok

A break down of the packages:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011