New Pearson Limited bows for 07!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Hey guys take a look at http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=417019

Pearson produces a "limited edition" every year that are sold online only w/ no advertising by MoNoFletch

These bows are awesome, brand new in the wrap and he can set DL and weight prior to shipping. He ships fast and is great to work with.

Here is a GREAT chance to get a new bow for a backup or to replace that older bow your shooting now or get somone new into archery. With the prices he is charging you can get a full setup for under the price of just barebow of almost anyone else and these are QUALITY bows!

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont know but those look like bows that maybe just may become the firts out of the case, and your current rig might become the back up.....those are nice looking bows.....

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

They really are very sweet shooting machines and they cover everything from target down to tiny hunting bows.

My buddy shoots an Exile (Bought last year) and he absolutely loves it. It is completely dead in his hand, quiet, and extremely accurate. If he would have had a 31 AtA bow last year in lefty I would be shooting a Pearson instead of a Ross.

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Wow Dredly those are some very nice looking bows at fabulous prices. I sure do wish my long lost uncle would drop some cash in my pocket. I'm still saving for a target bow. But thanks alot for the link and info buddy.:peace:

5. Monofletch

Monofletch Junior Member

Thank you for the kind words!!!

Here are some of the 2007 SLR bows.......

Vigilatnte'

32" a to a
    7.5" brace
    3.5 # Mass weight
    315 IBO
    $335

Python

32.5" a to a
    7.5" brace
    4.3#
    Bio Grip
    Vib X
    Solid limbs
    312 ibo
    $385

Addiction

39" a to a
    7.8" brace
    4.7#
    Vib X
    Solid limbs
    308 ibo
    $385

Viper 2

32" a to a
    7.7" brace
    3.5#
    310 ibo
    SPECAL PRICE $295 and $14 shipping!!!!!!

Python.....

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  6. Monofletch

Monofletch Junior Member

7. Monofletch

Monofletch Junior Member

8. Monofletch

Monofletch Junior Member

By the way....RIGHT AND LEFT HAND IS AVAILABLE IN MOST MODELS!!!! :tape: :peace: :welcome:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

there you go....Dredly.....

thats funny.....

10. Monofletch

Monofletch Junior Member

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

how about sending me an addiction to try out.......:noidea: to test and give my opinions on.....

12. Monofletch

Monofletch Junior Member

I still have PLENTY of each to sell!!

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Have you gotten in any new models? I know your normally get new ones randomly throughout the year...

These are definite shooters guys at great prices. My buddy has one as his hunting bow and loves it so much he just bought a Pearson Gen II as a target bow.