new record.....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Aug 26, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I see that on 8-25-06 we set a new forum record for users, 145 online at the same time......woohoo.....keep up the good work......to bad I missed it....was at the NY State Fair....

We saw Little Big Town, and Keith Urban......great concert by the way!!!

If you like country music and like Keith Urban, its deffanatly worth the trip and the price of the tickets to go see him......puts on a great show....

I took a little over three hours to get there but it was worth the drive....

well enough rambelling

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

New Record..........Thats GREAT

Now we need some of the guys and gals that are still on here as guests to go ahead and register and start adding their .02 cents worth. Come on we know you guests have alot to say and can probably really help alot of us on here out with our problems. Its FREE and EASY so why not?????????

I have not been to any type of concert in probably 18 years. I save my money for bows and bow accessories.:peace:

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

:whoo: :whoo: :whoo: 145
    Now if they were only members...

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

All in due time boys. We are growing nicely. In the very near future we will have a referral contest. This should help boost the membership even more.

Here's how it will work. I will give the members a way to refer new members here. We will then record each new registered member. You will get a point for each one. The person with the most will win the prize. :dance:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Is the prize a very special evening out on the town with me? :hug:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

if it is i'm not telling anyone........watch out Chris what you make the prize, it may just backfire.....:laugh:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

If you win I'll let you shoot my Old Glory! You can finally figure out what a real bow feels like to shoot :peace:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so wait......you want to take me out and injur me?????

real nice guy you are!!!!!

9. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

New Record

I'm not suprised!! This is a pretty cool place to hang out for an old archery addict!! I'm learning a lot from you guys

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

its sort of a 2 for 1 deal :laugh:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

After some thought I will pass.....thanks for the offer though:biggrin1: