New Scope lenses

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by archeryoptics, Feb 2, 2008.

1. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

We are High Tech Archery Optics. We make the finest quality scope lenses avalable, using the newest technology avalable. We can make a lens for most any scope. CBE, Classic, Extreme, HHA, HTM, Shrewd, Sure-loc, Sword, and others. Regular price is $79.95 for clear and $89.95 for tinted. Since we are new to this sight we are offering a $10 discount and free shipping through Febuary. Just PM' or Email at archeryoptics@yahoo.com and mention 3dshoots.com to recieve discount.

2. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I can speak for this guys lenses. They are all I will use. After trying all the others I will say his are the best. An the way they are made. Will like I said I will never use any other.

3. QSA

TTT for a great product

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Hi ! Welcome to this site.

Do your lenses come with retaining rings that are scope specific i.e. Sureloc type ?

Thanks,
    Ron

5. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

We have retaining rings for the shrewd and the 29mm & 42mm sureloc. will be getting them for 35mm shortly.

6. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

Get ready now for the outdoor season

7. QSA

best around. :D :D

8. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Is this fellars an optomitrist- eye Doc

9. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Make a lens for the Specialty Super D?

10. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

Yes we make a lens for the Super D and No we are not optomitrists, We are Optisions, However, As partners with one of our labs we have three optomitrists so we have the resources if we need them.

11. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

Outdoor 3-d season is right around the corner, What sape is your lens in?

12. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

get ready for the 3-D season. See what you are missing

13. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I've used these lenses before also and they are top notch. If you need a lens, don't hesitate to try one of these. Great guys to deal with too:peace:

14. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

New lab and increased volume says new prices. $69.95 for clear and $79.95 for tinted. + 4.95 S&H

15. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Are you still making the lenses? I sent you a PM. I checked your status and you have not had any activity since 05/31/2008.

16. archeryoptics

archeryoptics New Member

still here still making lenses buzy at the shoots. had great weekend at Erie