New scope mount

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by walks with a gimp, Feb 11, 2006.

1. I made this mount to replace the original that came with my Davis "The System" target sight. Really solid and should'nt vibrate loose! I sighted in with the original and then took the measurements to duplicate on the all aluminum mount:)

By the way,, this is a nice forum!!

2. Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over Member

Looks good!

That looks good. Fine craftmenship!! I agree, this is a nice forum.

Are you the gentlemen that built the bowtech quiver mounts offset from the standard mount?

3. JOEL

JOEL Junior Member

Joel

Hi walks with a gimp.Can you give me some info on the scope.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I have not seen this sight before. Does it have 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment?

5. ptcruz421

ptcruz421 Member

Nice sight. Looks expensive. How's the price compared to a sureloc?

6. jdoginAr

jdoginAr Junior Member

nice work WALKS WITH A GI:D

7. This is a Davis "System" sight. The original scope holder had a 3rd axis adjustment I wanted something "solid" and wouldn't turn if it came loose. The scope is an ATC with a 6X lense. The way I have it mounted, it's square with my eye and shoots great.

8. Yep, this is the top quiver bracket in the pic that is anodized brown. It is machined in the hexagon shape to fit snug in the recess in the riser.

9. Heere's the top again at a different angle.

10. Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over Member

Yes - those are the ones!! :cool:

You are obviously good at what you do. Are you interested in selling two sets. I hate to do this to you because you will get buried with requests but I really like what you have done v.s. the standard setup.

Let me know if you have the time/ambition. And thanks for posting the pics:D