new to forum, help me ohio bowhunters

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by maximus, Jan 18, 2008.

1. maximus

maximus New Member

I am looking for some feedback on some of southeast ohio's public lands, Anyone hunting Wayne or Shawnee forests or any other public land in this corner of the state?

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Ha

Im not from Ohio but i hunt in Adams county BIG BUCKS
    The land i hunt is backed up to Brush creek state park like 12,000 acres check it out.
    and :welcome: to the forum there are some guys from ohio on here they will come in here soon.
    Glade you found us alot of info here.:peace:

3. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

:welcome: I use to live in Ohio and loved it there. Only for 3 years.

4. I can't help you with your question, but I can give you a big

Welcome to the site

5. tmurphy

tmurphy Guest

welcome to the site :peace:

i am in central ohio (Grove City) i hunt private land in the south east of the state and public in the central part, but have heard that Shawnee isnt bad for hunting but Wanyne gets over run with hunters and ATVs. salt fork is east central and its not to bad for a public hunting area also.
    where are u located?

6. maximus

maximus New Member

thanks for the warm welcome

Hey guys,
    Thanks for the welcome and the info, I am from New Jersey the "the screw me state" and have had it with the bull we have to go thru hunting around here. I am looking for somewhere else to bowhunt 2 weeks a year so thats where my questions about ohio come from. I know alot of guys frown on out of staters but you guys from ohio got the QDM down and the largest plots of public land compared to my state. Thanks guys every bit of info helps.