new to forum

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by S.ROB, Feb 28, 2006.

1. S.ROB

S.ROB Junior Member

Hello Everyone I Have Been Viewing This Site For While, Really Enjoy The Posts. About Me I Live Near Athens Ga Bowhunt Deer,turkey And 3d Is My Addiction.S.ROB

2. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. Are you going to the ASA Pro/Am at Ft. Benning this weekend?

3. S.ROB

S.ROB Junior Member

Pro-am

Cant Make It, Committed To Shoot A Sportsman Outdoors Day Shoot At A Church In South Carolina,will Be Going To Rinehart Next Weekend. Scott

4. sharpshooter60

sharpshooter60 Member

:welcome: to the maush pit of archery

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

It has only turned into a pit in the last few days. I really dont like trouble makers, even though I are one.:noidea:
    by the way welcome to you sir.

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

sharpshooter60,

Maush pit, no it will not come to that before I step in.
    Everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax.

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Welcome

:welcome: to the forum. Lots of good information and good people here. I hope you enjoy your time spent here. If you need anything or think about something that would make this place better just let Chris know he will help you and consider your advise. Later dude :rockon:

Frank

8. srcarlso

srcarlso Member

Welcome

:rockon: Welcome - glad to have you here.

As with any board, take what you hear with a grain of salt until you begin to get a feel for the different folks who post. With a little time, you will learn who to trust and whom to avoid at all costs!:lalala:

In addition, you will gain the experience to know what you can apply to your situation - not everything that works for me for instance will work for you and visa-versa.