newbie archer needs help

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by newbie archer, Oct 10, 2006.

1. newbie archer

newbie archer Junior Member

as you can tell by my name, i am a newbie and i need some help so....
    I got this idea from a friend of mine about joining a club, so i asked him what to do and he just sayed go on some sites surf the web
    so thats what i'm doing, what i'm asking is if you people is if you could tell me what i need to know were to go :laugh: also i want to bring my best friend and his younger brother (age 13) so do yo know any place were me,my friend and his younger brother could go?? please post

2. 3dhunter

3dhunter Member

Start out by checking the yellow pages for shops, you might even find a club listed, the shops can tell you about the nearest club.

3. Frank

Frank Member

Checking with your local pro shops, find info in local directory.As far as freinds and realitives the more the merrier. This hobby becomes more then a hobby it becomes an obsession.:peace: :peace: Good luck to you and shoot striaght.:rockon:

4. cybercat

cybercat Junior Member

Here is how I found our local club and store. Go to the ASA home page look up the club section and your state. You can also do this with IBO and 3D events database sites. For a shop go to all the big bow maker sites and look up store. You put in your zip code and they tell you what is close to you. Good luck and welcome to the forum.:welcome:

Cybercat

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

let us know where your from maybe someone here knows of a good club in your area....