News Flash

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by UltraElite 06, Jan 2, 2008.

1. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

News Flash, Scott Archery buys CBE

Just was over on the other site and saw that CBE was bought by Scott Archery. They will be producing the products that CBE was and keeping the CBE name.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2008
  2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hmmmmmm

interesting..........

3. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Pinwheel should be able to confirm this isn't CBE one of his sponsors?..:noidea:

4. red44

red44 Senior Member

Just did a search for CBE, that confrimed it. I do remember a post on AT about Joe and Sandy wanting to scale back. I'd like to think this is a win/win thing. Scott has no reason to degrade the CBE line, it's not like they bought it to get rid of competition.

5. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

Do a search on yahoo for custom bow equipment the page displays the news.:doh:

6. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Its true and it sucks. Scott bought them out. Joe and Sandy wanted to let it go. I hope this means there sight prices dont go through the roof as well as quality now that its going to be mass produced. And not to forget the quality customer service you would get from dealing with Sandy.. Good luck to them!!

7. FiveOarcher

FiveOarcher Junior Member

Cbe

I mentioned that in a thread I started on AT asking about whether to go with CBE or Shrewd. So,.....I called Sandy and surprisingly she told me they had sold to Scott Archery. I didnt start a new thread but did mention it in the thead I started.