NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Slippy, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

if my Raiders don't pick McFadden, I will be soooooo pisssssssed. :mad:

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

they may not get the chance. what pick do they have?

3. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

#4 cause the suck, and they already have 4 tailbacks on the roster....

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I dont think McFadden will be there at 4. I think Jerry Jones will do whatever he has to to move up and get him. he's already proved he'll do whatever it takes to win, he just picked up Pacman Jones.....:doh:

5. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Jerry Jones will pick up Felix Jones in the late first since he has a Jonesen for Arkansas products.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

now there is a waste of AIR......

7. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

you dont want mcfadden hes gonna be a bust

8. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

My vikings don't have a first rounder anymore, but man are we going to have an awesome DEFENSE!!! Hopefully we can somehow swindle the Texans out of their current backup QB Sage Rosenfels...and maybe get Chad Johnson :noidea:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hope he aint a relation to that joke Johnson QB, from a couple years ago......what was his name?? ROB??:noidea:

10. Hook Em

BRAD JOHNSON....oh my goodness that guy was friggin terrible. He is the cowboys backup now. I hope he sees some action for them :biggrin1: Chad Johnson is the receiver for the Bengals that wants out of there bad. He is a bit of a pain in the arse, but a damn good receiver.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah when a player is a member of a team such as the JOKE Bengals, I forget who the players are......:noidea:

12. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I predict anyone the Lions pick will end up being a peice of crap:Cry:

13. Hook Em

yeah..that is a given

14. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

I've got the Rams to deal with. We pick second (13 - 3) and the guy I wanted is already gone. (Jake Long) so I hope we pick the other Long (Chris Long) now. That should give us a decent Defensive line. What we really need is a new head coach. Don't care for Linehans style. We need so much it will be hard for the draft not to help. Don't know what kind of a offensive line we'll have this year. We need a good receiver that can get some yards after the catch. ( glad Bruce is gone. Great hands but too much finess. no yards after the catch) Need to let Bulger open up a little. With our OL he is usually running for his life. Defense we need better line backers, more size and better corners and safeties (too small)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  15. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Chad Johnsons good BUT more trouble than his worth. Too disruptive for his own team.

16. J.C.

J.C. New Member

yep, I agree. his physical skills don't make up for the distractions he'll cause.

17. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Mcfadden will still be there at 4 and beyond.

(#2)Rams will pick either Chris Long or Dorsey (maybe Ghoulson but doubtful)

(#3) Atlanta will go will Matt Ryan (Clear up QB) or whichever is left LONG, Dorsey, Ghoulson)
    (#4) Oakland will Possibly go Mcfadden or whatever is left from above 2 picks.

(5) KC I'm not sure of but won't drop down to 22 for Dallas.

18. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Thats what they said about T.O. too. But I still say he is one of the top 5 recievers in the NFL. Chad is worth the risk I believe.

Polian and Irsay are masters of the draft so I don't even watch it anymore.:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

19. Hook Em

Especially when you have a crappy QB now and NO GOOD RECEIVERS.....worth the risk! He will make Tavaris a better QB immediately. Culepepper is absolutely terrible, but Moss made him look great! Man I miss Randy...Red McCombs last thing to do to screw the Vikes before he left was get rid of Moss for 2 players who aren't even on our roster anymore.

20. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

no brett here anymore not sure rodgers is gonna make it. guy gets hurt mopping up. hoping we can get a QB in the second round or so. need offensive linemen but they will draft a db i would think in the first round. when the pack drafted rodgers a few years back i actually called the offices and complained. now im just hoping i was wrong on that one. the vikings can sign all the free agents and get chad johnson go 16-0 and still not be champions. that franchise is cursed or something.