No Peep

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by BOWHUNTBEN88, Jul 23, 2007.

1. BOWHUNTBEN88

BOWHUNTBEN88 Junior Member

I am thinking about doing away with my peep and just using a kisser button. anyone have any opinions?

2. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

i have never used a peep.... never wanted to, dont like them. all i use is a kisser button and i love it. i guess it all comes down to what your comfortable with.

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I think a lot of people do it with good success. You might want to look at a Timberline no-peep or an Archery Innovations Anchor Sight to go along with the kisser.

4. BOWHUNTBEN88

BOWHUNTBEN88 Junior Member

Can You Still Get Consistent Patterns Without A Peep?

5. piethon

piethon Member

I am sure you can be accurate and consistent without a peep. I do know that for years I never used them. When I finally did switch my accuracy did get a lot better. It's really up to what you are comfortable with.

6. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

im still very consistent without the peep. you have to learn to do things the same everytime. kisser in the same spot, ancor your hand in the same place, and shoot the same way every time..ect..... and practice... if you dont like it u can always got back to peep. never hurts to try!

7. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

I tried going without a peep and ended up putting the peep back in. I couldn't stay constant from day to day. I would end up just a little bit off each day...maybe I didn't give it enough time and practise....who knows....I feel more comfortable with the peep in.