Northern Dutchess Rod & Gun 3D Sept. 9th

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by vonottoexperience, Aug 22, 2007.

1. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

3D Sunday Sept.9th. 30 targets course. 10 new Rhinehart targets. Directions to Northern Dutchess Rod & Gun Club N.Y.

From the junction of Rt. 9 and 308 in Rhinebeck, take 308 East to Salisbury Tpk (County 52). Make a right on Salisbury Tpk, then a right on Enterprise Road to Northern Dutchess Rod & Gun Club on the right side of the road.

From the Bull's Head Road exit from the Taconic State Parkway head West to Eighmyville Road, make a right, then bear left onto Enterprise Road. The club is on the left.

Here we go again, Dutchess county's premier 3D course..{not for the faint of heart}. Good shots and great eats! come one, come all!

140 Enterprise Road in Rhinebeck, NY. We set up a whole new course on a diff. loop....have fun :laugh:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you guys looked for our schedule and made your dates the same as ours didnt you.......

3. vonottoexperience

Unfortunately, neither side of the river gets together when the schedule is made. I think this is a mistake because where competing for archers.I'll tell our rep. maybe @ the next meeting it can be rectified :usa:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the problem is there are 11 clubs between the 2 sides of the river.....

theres only 4 weekends a month:frusty:

5. vonottoexperience

Some could do Saturdays, this would give an option to shoot one or both depending on your schedule.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

been tried, but most would choose one day not both....:frusty:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I've said this for a while now...we had 2 small clubs down here by me they used to do 1 saturday a month each and they did really well...they had to shut down because their land leases kept rising...

I would shoot 2 a weekend...