Northern Dutchess Rod & Gun 3D Shoot this Sunday April 13th

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by vonottoexperience, Apr 7, 2008.

1. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

You know it! You love it! The premier 3D course in the lower Hudson Valley is having it's first shoot of the season. Breakfast/Lunch available. Fun and challenging course

Fun for all ages!

Cub to Top gun{out to 50yrds} ..Hunter stake {35yrds} ..Traditional also

Many New Rinehart Targets

New treestand shot

Directions to Northern Dutchess Rod & Gun Club

The Northern Dutchess Rod and Gun Club is located at 140 Enterprise Road in Rhinebeck, NY.

From the junction of Rt. 9 and 308 in Rhinebeck, take 308 East to Salisbury Tpk (County 52). Make a right on Salisbury Tpk, then a right on Enterprise Road to Northern Dutchess Rod & Gun Club on the right side of the road.

From the Bull's Head Road exit from the Taconic State Parkway head West to Eighmyville Road, make a right, then bear left onto Enterprise Road. The club is on the left.

www.northerndutchessrodgun.org/

2. hilltophunter

hilltophunter Junior Member

Was the first one a practice round?????

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Hey, I got a couple emails from guys in your area complaining that they couldn't find your shoots on 3DShoots.com

Do you have them listed or are you having trouble getting them listed on the shoot schedules?

4. hilltophunter

hilltophunter Junior Member

I noticed that they were not there as well????

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats nothing Chris, there is probably 10-15 clubsd in my area that dont list there shoots........AND I ASK THEM ALL THE TIME WHY NOT......there answer....."well so and so is supposed to take care of that"

6. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

So true, Ron was supposed to do it..I'll look into it Thx for the heads up Chris:wave:

7. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

You can lead a horse to water....:frusty:

It's frustrating for us that more clubs don't list their events. We try to make it as simple as possible. It's not like it's hard.