Not bad for new bow and new release

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Mar 26, 2006.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Pics of another RH with my new XT with a biscuit and new release TB Ultra 3.:rockon: :peace: :doh: :doh: Another $7.50

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have not seen this much gloating since I got my 05 switchback....:biggrin1:

What we really want to no is were you 6 or 7 inches from the target when you shot that????:laugh: just kiddin buddy

And was it in the center or was it in the 2 ring, cuz anyone can do it in the bull it takes real skill to blow the shot badly on two in a row.....:biggrin1:

And yet what really amazes me is how tuff those aluminums are in that brick wall target you got there.....

3. BowhuntnHoosier

I just had to show you Adam how terribly inconsistant my WB is shooting:biggrin1: I guess this new release is going to work ok for me huh. :rockon:

And yes these aluminum arrows are pounding whatever they hit especially each other. I have to get back to the old 5 spot now.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Does anyone know where the Whisker Bisquit factory is???I have a missle I would like to send them express mail w/a big ol pic of Frank on the side....I need to just start ignoring any post w/ whisker bis in it.......:laugh:

5. Mad-Man

Mad-Man Member

Hey Frank, they invented this new type of arrow made out of carbon. Their pretty neat...:doh: :doh: :doh: So frank, where's all the deer at in Indiana, i've been having trouble finding them.

6. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

wow, looks like it only went in about 1/4 inch or so...

7. BowhuntnHoosier

Deer

Most of the deer I see in Indiana are along the roads. I see more driving to work than I usually do hunting.

Yes it did not penetrate very far, these 2219's are pretty stout arrows its tough to split them.

8. DTP_HoytTec

DTP_HoytTec Member

When you get the chance, or if you do, take a look at Eastons new Full Metal Jacket arrows... they have a carbon inner basing with an aluminum wrap on the outside. Shot a couple when I spoke with the rep a while back, very impressive.

nice shot
    Shoot straight..
    DTP_HoytTec