Not to bring it up again, but...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Wheely, Mar 5, 2007.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Don't worry buddy sometimes it just takes some people a little longer to come around. (Right Dredly):biggrin1:

2. red44

red44 Senior Member

Ronhop it looks like it's not adjustable. Just a straight rod. Wheels is the rod glued into the black mounting block? I just looked on Alpines web site and they don't show anthing available for options but mabey a call? Heres another possible option. http://www.lancasterarchery.com/sho...=6172&osCsid=eb4cc1392a5a75ed3a8a63c111f40d6a This would mount under your sights, that is, between the sights and the bow.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

My cable guard is straight and has a set screw. If it was glued in and you bent or broke it you would be screwed... But then again applying heat to the right place at the right temp could break the glue bond.

Ah, so many different bows so little time...

Ron

4. red44

red44 Senior Member

Hers looks like a bolt-on unit rather than going into the riser. In the side picture I saw no set screw but it could be there. Just wondering if an ofset rod could be put in place of the straight on. Thats why I asked if it was glued in or something. If she can't get more clearance with a new slide then a different rod set-up might be the way to go.