now for the good stuff......

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Nov 26, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Best all around bow for 2007..........what was it???

3-d, hunting, indoor, fita.......AND WHY.......

I am not going to vote in this one.......

I love my Prestige, but to me it dont qualify for a hunting bow........cold grip anyway....:frusty:

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Nobody likes the bow I shoot so I will refrain from posting.....:D

But I put two in the truck with it....:rockon: :rockon:

3. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I am going to throw out my vectrix xl. It is very forgiving, shock free, fast, smooth draw, and very accurate. Just my opinion. It is the only bow I own and am very happy with it. I use for both 3d and hunting. Haven't got into shooting spots, just don't have the time.

4. swintj1

swintj1 Senior Member

I'm going to throw the Vectrix out there. I have only owned it for about 2 months, but from all the shooting I've done with it...it is a great bow for everything! At 64#, it is shooting 270fps, fast enough for 3-D, yet is super quiet for hunting. The added weight make it great for stability, and the grip is heavenly. Only disadvantage; after shooting about 100 shots...my left arm starts to get tired due to its weight. For regular hunting, it is perfect, but for stalking or for taking more thank 100 shots, you may start to get tired.

I give the Vectrix an A...if you tried to make it lighter, then you would lose the stability,and the stability, accuracy, and stealthliness of the bow make it so special.

GO HOYT!:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

5. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

Best all around bow.

The best all around bow will probably be somewhere in the 36"to38" axle to axle, with traditional limb angle. You dont see many spot shooters or fita shooters using parallel limb bows.But a traditional limb angle is fine for hunting.

6. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I think the X-force 7 , Prestige, Guardian, Slayer are probably the best all around bows I've shot last year. I like the Vectrix alot too. But its too dang heavy and loud too. But with the sts on it its alot better. Still weighs as much as a tank..

7. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

Got my vote:D

8. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

I love my Prestige for hunting! Wear a glove you sissy!:D

9. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Lose the weight and you wont lose enough to notice any thing. Theres nothing that much above anyone elses bow that weighs less. Take the switchback. the Drenalin and switchback are the quietess bows on the planet. No contest... and they arent heavy. I know what hoyts after...but trimmimg a little fat will acheive the same thing...

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

You mean like Mike Jackson????:noidea: :noidea:

come on tell us all about DAN.......

11. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Not a white glove, a camo glove. (or in your case, a pink one)

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so how is the gun vs. bow debate and hunting tags debate going????:biggrin1:

13. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

It seems to be over.:Cry: Now what will I do?:lol: I did get a nasty pm though! lol

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

FROM????? a JESTER or KING??

15. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

2007 and I never found a new hunting bow that will beat my two year old XT.:noidea: Course they did make new XT in 2007...does that count??:wave:

16. Huya

Huya Senior Member

I think you will find a few of us that are willing to put the guardian against anything out there.

17. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

they made is in 2006 but I love my apex 7 and the XT for 3D and Hunting

18. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Yeap the Guardian is quiet a shooter, it's quite,fasst,dead at the shot,holds like a rock..... but it does have a harsh draw cycle and if you creap a little at full draw it will make you pay with a dislocated shoulder.

19. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

The KING himself! (thread starter)

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ohhhhh......yeah he seemed like a really nice feller.....:laugh: