Now, now children. Play nice.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Good lord, I feel like a 3rd grade teacher. I know we are getting busier and more members brings more opinions. However, I don't like having to use a heavy hand on the posts. I will if I have too and I will ban members when necessary.

We are all adults here and should act accordingly. I recently had to kill and entire thread because the posts got out of hand. Just read your post before you click the post button. If you wouldn't say these things in front of your mother, don't post it.

I realize emotions run deep regarding certain topics but I don't want our forum to be just to bash other products or sites. That's not why we are here and a lot of members are coming here specifically to avoid that type of behavior.

We are here to enjoy the company of other archers and chat with people that are passionate about the sport we love.

Please don't make me or the moderators become the forum nazi.

Achtung! Admin has spoken!

2. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Why can't we all get along!??!?

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Because this site encourages those that have already proven that they don't play well with others to come on in and join up. What do you expect??? :noidea: :noidea:

4. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

:amen: Thats what Im talking about Willis

5. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

:lol: :lol: Are we misfits? :hug:

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I expect them to act like guests because that is what they are. When guests misbehave, they will be asked to leave.:hug:

7. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Don't get me wrong Chris...you handle it well. I just have to roll my eyes every time someone introduces themselves as the latest "banned from AT for no reason" victim and everyone says "well you're welcome here" or "well you don't have to worry about it here" or "we aren't like that over here" and next thing you know there are 2 or 3 threads full of them showing us the "reasons" they were banned from whatever other site.

When are you gonna ask the bunny to leave. He is always misbehaving????:biggrin1:

8. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

We just let you stay to ogle your avatar.....:noidea:

9. J.C.

J.C. New Member

dont tell him! he might change it......:doh:

10. JDX--

JDX-- Member

Hooks

I defiantly think you’re on to something, my dad used to always refer to me in public quote “as a mut because he’s not real blood”. This in turn has made me a better person. I always (try) to treat others the same as I would prefer. I try to leave tips on improvements to help with goals versus the neg. sometimes I can get long winded.

I don’t care who ya are or what you shoot as long as we can fling some arrows and have a good time.

JDX--

11. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

looky there Morgan that's twice this week we have agreed on something...:noidea: :noidea:

12. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Very well spoken Chris:peace:

13. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

I admit I made a few jokes that I probly shouldnt have. I will keep it clean from now on. Thanks Chris.

rick

14. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Scary dude......who knows.....maybe I'll be votin' for Hillary too before long..... :tape: :tape: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

You never heard me say anything about voting for Hillary....:noidea: :tape:

16. J.C.

J.C. New Member

get a room......:tape: :biggrin1:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:rockon: :rockon: :laugh:

18. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I was just sayin'.....:noidea: