o.k. you said......

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jan 11, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you would post the pic.....now where might it be???

and the one in the avatar just isnt right.....thats to small.....I am only begging for everyone else......

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Bowman speaks for himself as far as I am concerned. HS:cool:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thanks for gettin my back buddy......I will remember that.....:biggrin1:

4. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

If and i mean IF i find a bigger pic of myself i'll put it up.but i was alot younger in that pic so if i do put one up it will be up to date.but i will always be the same age:love: :cheer2:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Bowman asks "and what age is that?????"

Ladyarcher5575 answers...."YOUNG!!"

6. Changing Bowman to Stalker?:peace: :peace: :laugh: :laugh:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it makes me laugh that I come here and try to have a little fun and then someones always gotta ruin it....no one went after the twins guy.....:peace: :biggrin1:

8. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

you know that when i first joined this forum i did not care for bowmen but i got to tell ya i'm getting kinda sweet on him:kiss: :love: he really aint all that bad of a guy:biggrin1:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nener nener boys she likes me......:biggrin1: :laugh:

10. blackice4slaying

blackice4slaying Member

hey i think i'll jump on the bowman bandwagon and beg for a bigger picture too. :biggrin1:

11. Holy Smokes

One reason I enjoy not knowing these folks at frist is I do not have to make a judgement on them according to culture ,statis, or in most cases gender> I get to accept them for who they really are, a not motivated by the flesh but by the spirit.
    Now Ladyacher quite egging Mr Bowman :rolleyes: on ,although it is refreshing to see everybody getting along like one big family. Although you do have the apperance of an:angel: Now who would not want to married to an angle who owns a bow shop.
    This reminds me of a joke, that a feller put an ad in the paper seeking a wife and was intrested if she could cook, clean fish and had a boat. He next stated "Please send pic of boat." :yield: God Bless Hs

12. Holy Smokes

To answer my own question about an angle.....Someone like myself who already has an :angel: at home>

13. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

It's nice to see more women getting into hunting and archery in general. They say women hunters is by far the fastest growing segment of the industry.

I know quite a few women archers that can whoop the men when it comes to shooting.

14. Holy Smokes

You got some good info there Chris and I am glad as well for I would just as soon out shoot a girl as anybody. Maybe I could be consided a sexist or I just like to show the male dominance. :rockon: :biggrin1: :laugh: HS

15. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Bowman I think she feels sorry for you. Its a tought job. But someone has to do it.:biggrin1:

Mo.Hick

16. Holy Smokes

Ladyarcher you have definately got him eating out of you hand now.

:biggrin1: HS

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you be quite......:biggrin1:

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

like a puppy dog.....:biggrin1:

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Thats the exact same thing that IB4Hoyt said about him.