OK Dred, I broke down!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by mdewitt71, Jul 16, 2007.

1. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

Got a Lefty Synergy enroute.
    Yes, I talked smack, yes the email ticked me off.........but they are finally kicking em out and I got one suppose to be here Wednesday.....Couldnt pass up the deal and I didnt have to pay the $100 LH "Elite" surcharge.:cool:

I wanna see first hand what all the hype is about, will give my thoughts on it after I get to play with it. :biggrin1:

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

*sigh* you spent 1K on that? You know you'll be in the sandbox before it gets to you right? then you'll come home and it will have to go back for new cams, then again for timing, and then you may get 330 fps out it (at least thats what everyone else is doing)

3. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

1K, no way, no bow is worth that..........
    I got it and a new CJ DeadNuts for under $700 shipped.

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Oh I was thinking of the Elite Envy, my bad... I've heard most people like their Synergy's pretty much... good luck :decision:

5. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

Sweet bow I want the one with the black riser:rockon: .

6. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

nice looking bow mike. I didnt think you would buy anything other than a ross

rick

7. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

I still tinker with anything that grabs the eye. :biggrin1:
    So far it has been Ross single cams and Bowtech speed bows that have stuck with me this whole year but, there are so many new toys out, a kids gotta play. :peace:

8. thehairlessone!

i know what you mean mike. There are alot of good bows out there just like there are alot of good broadheads out there.It's hard to pick just 1 of anything nowadays

have fun!:rockon:

rick

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and then be happy w/your decision......

10. thehairlessone!

i'm almost always happy with my decisions. I just wish I could afford 2 or 3 bows,etc.

rick

11. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

Unfortunately, I have spent $$ on equip. just to find out I didn't like it or it wasn't for me.
    But, the way I look at is when I do "tinker", I know FIRSTHAND just how the goods are and do not have to rely on someone elses word.

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

SWEET congrat on the new bow. Be sure you give us a review as soon as you can. With lots of pics of course. :peace:

13. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

Just called the wife, the Synergy just got dropped off. :rockon:
    Now I gotta work and excuse to get outta here early today. :biggrin1:

14. VE6WTF

VE6WTF Senior Member

Funny, but if you ask me it kinda looks like a PSE X force in design.

15. thehairlessone!

I dont see that at all.

rick

16. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

Looks like an X-Force????
    I don't see that.

17. ZA206

ZA206 Junior Member

Rick... I love the avatar. Hilarious...:rockon:

That's a sweet deal on that Synergy. I can't believe they finally started making LEFTIES! I guess we don't have to feel left out anymore. Now... if they would only open up a shop within a 30 minute drive of Charlotte, I'd give um a chance.

Personally though... I'm waiting to see what Bowtech does for 2008. I hope good things! Anyone know any dirt/scoop/lies/rumors? I might not believe it, but I'm always willing to listen!:biggrin1:

-ZA

18. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

I too am hoping Bowtech comes out with something HOT for 08 or 09.
    I am selling some of my older toys now so I will have a new rig waiting me at home after this upcoming deployment (most likely a Bowtech or HCA). :biggrin1:

19. thehairlessone!

Glad you like it! :biggrin1:

Whatever bowtech comes out with you can bet it will be killer. I would guess a guardian/commanded with smooth & speed mods but who knows. They impress me more and more every year.

I would bet mathews will come out with a drenalin xt based on the patterns they have shown in the past.

rick

20. olehemlock

olehemlock Senior Member

:doh:

You have a lot learn:cool: