OMG ,Archery Talk!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by All in favor of Bowtech, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Theres some heat going on at AT. Go take a look and read the post " Crackers......is he really that amazing?"

2. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

Its some 14 yr old kid trying to be smart and size up Crackers skill in tuning. He's 14 I am surprised they are paying that much attention to him:noidea:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Probably the same reaction you would get if you went on there and asked if bowtech or hoyt or mathews is that good. Its all about the fanboys.....

I have one complaint though could you guys stop post like a 13 yr. old girl....
    I mean OMG.......:biggrin1: Just wondering:biggrin1:

4. HoytShooter88

HoytShooter88 Guest

I can't figure out why you want to post the AT garbage over here anyways. Keep that garbage there,Chris is doing a great job of not letting this place to out like it...

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

At

I agree we do not want the trash in here but AT is still a great place for information. Not everyone over there are bashers and haters. As for the kid he is just wanting some attention like kids do sometimes they (act up a little) I am sure that he will be put in his place pretty soon. This is still the friendliest place to be though. Way to go Chris top notch archery forum.