Online purchases

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by SA Shooter, Sep 5, 2005.

1. SA Shooter

SA Shooter Junior Member

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I live in Johannesburg, South Africa. Bowhunting is becoming really popular here but unfortunately the availability of the latest goodies is a bit scarce! Can you guys point me in the right direction to a on-line store that is willing to ship to South Africa.

But, then again, our availability of game kinda makes up for the lack in latest equipment :) Would be good though to have access to what we see on the overseas websites! ;)

Cheers and Thanks,

2. wiseone

wiseone Junior Member

try ebay my south african archer, I would love to trade dollars with you my son collects money! how about i mail you a dollar and you mail me your dollar!

3. SA Shooter

SA Shooter Junior Member

Shot Wiseone, no sweat! :D

Bring your dollars and come shoot some african game.......experience of a life time! ;)

4. Secretspot

Secretspot Junior Member

Can you tell of an outfitter that specializes in Archery I will be traveling to South Africa in June 2006 for a manufacturing conference and want to come a week early and hunt. Is this a good time of year. Look forward to hearing from you.

5. SA Shooter

SA Shooter Junior Member

Our hunting season is open from May to end August. June will be spot on! There are numerous hunting venues available. I will get some details and PM to you.

Cheers,

6. Secretspot

Secretspot Junior Member

Thanks any information would be helpful I would like an outfitter that knows the needs of a archer.