opinion

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by irishwater, Aug 31, 2007.

1. irishwater

irishwater Junior Member

I am looking at the diamond line of bows. Anyone here shoot a diamond? how is there costumer service? or does anyone else have a good bow in mind. my draw is 27 in i pull 60 lbs. want to 3 d shoot and hunt. I can only spend 500 clams or less on a out the door ready to shoot rig. Thanks I know I need to shoot them all but I want to get some direction in what to shoot. I have nothing to comare anything to.

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Boy...a $500 package doesn't leave alot of choices but I'm sure we can come up with something...
    I can tell you this, if you get a chance shoot a Mission X3...they're made by Mathews and run around $350 bare bow...but it's worth a look...nice bow

3. pilot

pilot Senior Member

I'm gonna say it.....Fred Bear. I'd shoot my Instinct next to any other brand anyday....period. If you're looking at bang for the buck, it's harder to find a better shooting bow.

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Well!

I shot the Diamond Black ICE, Awesome bow for 3D and hunting!
    But around here your gonna have to open that wallet up about 125 more clams.
    On that budget I would pic the Bear Code add about 25 more clams!:biggrin1:

5. J.C.

J.C. New Member

6. Liv2Bowhunt

Liv2Bowhunt Senior Member

I'm stuck on Mathews, the new one is good for the price, i would recomend even buying a used Mathews over anything else, just my opinion. New Drenaline will only set you back 1200 with a new set up! lol

7. why not for the money try to find a good used bow?
    I still shoot a diamond undertaker pre bowtech era and have no problems with it. I saw one ready to shoot on ebay with a case for 200.

Just a thought you might get a better bow looking at it this way.......

8. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

For $500 you might be able to get a Bowtech Tomkat package that includes everything. It might be slightly more it might be slightly less but I heard it is an awesome bow especially for the $$$$$