Peta Strikes Again!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by brokenarrow, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Could it be that they are anti christian as well. They sure are barking up a wrong tree:nono: , The cross. "If God before us who can be against us", Rom 8:28, Love dem peoples(Gods creatuers) but hate dey ways:fencing: . God Bless, Holy Smokes

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I want to shoot something, I wonder if their is any peta members around I can take some aggresion out on........

those people really get my feathers ruffled......I mean what is the problem....If I dont shoot animals they overrun us and we are not tops anymore.....:biggrin1:

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'll be sure to keep that in mind tommorow when I'm shooting bambi

4. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Those people are nuts! I mean honestly they are out of there damn minds. :crazy: :hippie: :madgrin: I can just see it now there all sitting around the table thinking about new and riduculous ways to piss people off, Theres really not much going on so they start s*** with the church. Peoples dogs get hit by cars everyday just cause they were at a nativity scene that makes them special!?

5. papito

papito Petering it since 06

PETA=People Eat Tasty Animals, Thats my PETA club

6. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

It seems peta has their heads squarely planted up their.........petas. :doh: