Poorman you here?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by QSA, Aug 22, 2007.

1. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

are you here?

2. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I'm here what can I do for ya??

3. QSA

I have tons of broadheads. I have some you can try if you want to. They are not hell pazors tho. But have you tried wac ems?

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont know if that was his point but that is awsome that you offer.....

5. poorman

QSA - I really appreciate the offer. You are very generous, but I got a good deal on some magnus stinger 4blade and have the bow tuned in and ready to kill. Again thank you very much!!!!

6. QSA

I know bowman it is not the point. It is just helping out a working man. I have a whole lot now with the stands going so good. So I help where I can. I hope this time next year I can be set well enought to be the inter net road trip thug for rip off artest. If I have a fat stack in the bank and nothing to do I can road trip all the time. lol
    Me and my .50cal

7. poorman

I like it:D And again I thank you. I understand what you are saying and trying to do. I have given away quite a bit of stuff this year to archers in need. Its the way its suppose to be.

Thanks QSA... You are a stand up guy!!!

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

your not gonna wear that jacket are you???:laugh:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Awesome offer QSA.

I like the roadtrip idea but agree you should leave the coat at home.:biggrin1:

10. poorman

I dont know I was pretty scared when I saw him in that coat. And just imagine all the weapons you could hide under there:D

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would only need one weapon at this point for our little freind in BEE Branch....

I splitting maul........6 lbs'r

12. QSA

When I let my beard grow out and dark glasses you should see the people move out of the way lol. Nower days who knows what I have under it?

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hope CLOTHES, at least for our sake.....:tape: :laugh:

14. poorman

Thanks... I just spit Captain Morgans and coke all over my computer:laugh: :laugh:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey it got you laughing thats all that matters:laugh:

16. QSA

See before archery I was deep into guns. Just sold my UZI a few months ago. I have some rifles you could put a bullet up a fly but at 1200 yards very ez. AK, AR, 1 day I will show you a photo of my fav. pistol. AR15 61/6 barrel I build 100 round beta mag, eotech sight. BUT IT IS a legal pistol. Sweet

17. poorman

Yeah I was also. Most of them were sold to support the family. I kept only what I needed to hunt with. I traded my "baby" for the bow that I have now. It was a remington 300 Ultra Mag 700 BDL. Man was that a sweet rifle. My AR-15 went about a year ago.

18. QSA

Got a little Captain in you

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

please dear lord no more pics.......:tape: :tape:

20. poorman

About half a fifth right now. I am just so peed off about this whole situation. Its a good thig that he does not live around here or me and the captain would be making a house call.